NYC Executive Roundtable: The Future of Work
Join us for breakfast and conversation on future of work topics this fall.
THE FUTURE OF WORK explores how trends in demographics, technology, and behavior will shift how we define and engage with work. The future brings some certainties: technology will be seamlessly integrated into how we create value, mindsets and behaviors will define our ability to handle fast-paced change, and personalized experiences will be curated with automation.
Another certainty? Humans will remain at the center of it all.
All sessions run 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
(Passed) September 26, 2018: Cultivating Human Skills in an Automated World
How to prepare today’s workforce to thrive in a world of automation, AI, and robotics.
- Skills needed to successfully complement the skills of AI, robotics, and new technologies
- Culture of growth mindset and ability to manage high amounts of change
- Next-generation learning solutions and curated training experiences
(Passed) October 18, 2018: Customer Experiences for the 21st Century
How to increase customer engagement and enable new generations to find meaning at work.
- Customer experience: business case, roadmap, and ROI
- Human-centered design and innovation for customer and employee experiences
- Customization of customer and employee journey maps
November 8, 2018: Using People Analytics to Thrive During Change
How to leverage data for predictive people analytics and data-driven change management.
- Data to understand what drives people to stay at and leave organizations
- Next-generation change management for large-scale transformations
- Communicating your ideas through dashboards that resonate with executive leadership
All sessions are open to executives and senior leaders to join in discussion with their peers. To protect the organic nature of this conversation, this event is not open to consultants or sales representatives.
Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse | 447 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10017
All events in this series are free of charge, but due to limited space, we ask for an advance RSVP.