Houston Executive Roundtable: Overcoming Change Saturation
How Employee Experience Impacts Your Org’s Ability to Absorb Change
Join us on Wednesday, October 17th for our first Houston executive roundtable: Overcoming Change Saturation.
In a world of increasingly rapid change, organizational agility is a key differentiator. This agility is largely dependent on our employees, how they experience the organization, and how this experience either enables or hinders their ability and desire to flex with change. So, how do we capitalize on the value creation of being agile for our customers and not consider employee experience? In fact, the two are inextricably linked.
Join your executive peers for a robust discussion around how organizations are realizing the value of linking employee experience and change agility to gain competitive advantage.
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- 6:00-8:00 PM Central
- The Tasting Room (Wine Bar) – 818 Town and Country Blvd #100, Houston, TX 77024
- Drinks and apps provided
- Free to attend
- Key traits of change agility
- Identifying and resolving change saturation
- Understanding your employees’ motivators
- Drivers of employee experience within a diverse workforce
- Delivering on the promise of employee experience and the value-creation of being change agile
HR, change, and organizational leaders in the greater Houston area are invited to join this lively, relevant discussion. To protect the organic nature of this conversation, this event is not open to consultants or sales representatives.